98P157 Bulova Womens Futuro Watch - Free Delivery - 3 Year Guarantee - Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay
This item is available in store at Christies Jewellery and Watches Hunters Plaza Papatoetoe (+64 (09) 277 6503) or order online for Free Delivery
Christies Watchstation Manukau
This item is available in store at The Watchstation, Westfield Manukau, Auckland (+64 (09) 263 9405) or order online for Free Delivery
From the Futuro Collection. In stainless steel and gold-tone, 12 diamonds individually hand set on blue mother-of-pearl dial, domed mineral glass, metalised edge-to-edge crystal, stainless steel and rose gold-tone bracelet with deployant closure.
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay - use Oxipay and we'll spread your payment up to a maximum of $1500 over 4 easy instalments. No interest. Ever!
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- Movement: Quartz
- Crystal: Mineral Glass
- Case Diameter: 26 mm
- Case Thickness: 6.8 mm
- Stainless Steel case
- Stainless Steel Bracelet IP gold plated
- Blue Dial
- This watch is rated as Water Resistant or a pressure rating of 30 metres. This means the watch is splash proof only and should not come in contact with water.
- Ion plating is one of the most advanced surface finishing processes in the trade. In traditional processes, the gold coating on the surface of the case can be rubbed off easily. Ion plating makes the gold plating more durable, more wear resistant, and also has a higher brightness.
|Water Resist||Water Resist|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.