BGA-210-1B Casio BabY-G Watch - World Times - 2 Year Guarantee - 100 Metres W/R - Free Delivery
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
The big Arabian numbers at 12 and 6 o’clock of this new additions to the sporty BGA-210 Series are designed to resemble the jersey numbers on sports uniforms. Dual Dial World Time shows the current time in two cities simultaneously. The main hands and the dial at 3 o'clock show both your Home Time and a time in another zone. The two times can be swapped with each other by simply holding down the button at 4 o'clock. A wide face and elegantly color aluminum bezel combine to create a multi dimensional case, and the colour of the cylinder lugs add an attractive accent to the overall design. The cool design of this watch goes well with a variety of different adult sports fashions. A 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- This watch is pressure rated at 100 metres or 10bar. This makes it suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Resin Band
- LED light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case: 49 × 46 × 14.9 mm
- Total weight: 51 g
|Water Resist||100 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.