New Release MTG-B1000DCM-1A
Limited NZ release expected early December 2019
Introducing a new camouflage model from the MTG-B1000 Series of shock-resistant metal and resin watches with Smartphone Link, radio-controlled timekeeping, and solar-powered operation.
The metal of this watch is laser engraved with a distinctive camouflage pattern. After a black ion plated (IP) coating is applied to the case and band, the gradations of the camouflage pattern are created by using dot patterns of three different sizes: small, medium, and large.
The inside surface of the layer composite band incorporates lightweight, highly wear-resistant fine resin parts for an improved fit. The elegant look of this model is created by a high-transparency sapphire crystal, as well as hour markers and dials that are precision engineered at the CASIO Yamagata Factory.
Connected Engine supports time correction using a time calibration signal and Bluetooth ® connection. A Bluetooth ® communication function makes it possible to connect with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected app and obtain accurate time information from an on-line time server. MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe for automatic time adjustment when you are within the range of a signal, even if connection with a smartphone is not possible for some reason.
All of this means that timekeeping is accurate, no matter where in the world you happen to be.
Powerful features and functions packed into a design made possible by advanced laser engraving makes this new model one of the best that the MT-G lineup has to offer.
- Triple G Resist (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- LED light (Super Illuminator) Afterglow
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Time calibration signal reception Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth ® )
- The auto hand home position correction
- World time 39 time zones* (27 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second) 4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case / total weight MTG-B1000DCM .....55.8 51.7 14.4 mm / 182 g