EFR-526SG-7A9 Casio Edifice Chronograph - 2 Year Guarantee - Free Delivery
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- Gold ion plated (IP) band
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Back
- This watch is pressure rated at 100 metres or 10bar. This makes it suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Solid Band
- 1/10-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.9''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second),
- 3 dials (stopwatch 1/10 seconds, stopwatch minutes, stopwatch seconds)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR920SW
- Size of case: 48.5 × 43.8 × 11.6 mm
- Total weight: 149 g
Ion plating is one of the most advanced surface finishing processes in the trade. In traditional processes, the gold coating on the surface of the case can be rubbed off easily. Ion plating makes the gold plating more durable, more wear resistant, and also has a higher brightness.
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.