A168WEC-3 Casio Alarm Chronograph Vintage Series Watch - Casio Watches NZ - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - Q Card 3 Months Interest Free - Put it on Lay-Buy
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
Straight from the Casio Vintage Collection comes a timepiece that never goes out of style. The A168WEC-3 combines style with features Casio is known for such as an LED light and a 1/100th second stopwatch.
- Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay - use Oxipay and we'll spread your payment up to a maximum of $1500 over 4 easy instalments. No interest. Ever!3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Stainless Steel Band
- Adjustable Clasp
- Resin Glass
- This watch is rated as Water Resistant or a pressure rating of 30 metres. This means the watch is splash proof only and should not come in contact with water.
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar (28 days for February)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping:
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016
|Water Resist||Water Resistant|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.