BG169R-7D Casio BabY-G Databank Watch - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
Baby-G introduces a whole new colour palette of glossy solids into the line-up. With vivid colours, metallic dials and matching LCDs, these new colours are sure to make a splash. Especially knowing that they’re 200m Water Resistant, you wouldn’t want to be poolside without one.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay - use Oxipay and we'll spread your payment up to a maximum of $1500 over 4 easy instalments. No interest. Ever!
- Shock Resistant
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.t
- Vivid Colour Gloss with Metallic Dials and matching LCDs
- EL Backlight with Afterglow
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- 25 page Databank
- Memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data, each set including;
- Name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits)
- Other: Auto-sort
- World Time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 29 time zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Day Counter
- Automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target date.
- Memory capacity: 5 records (8 characters each)
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- Countdown Timer For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Measuring Unit: 1-second
- Input Range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 1/100 second stopwatch Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1000 hours.
- Measuring capacity: 23:59.99
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button Operation Tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month
- Battery: CR1616
- Approx. battery life: 3 years
- Module 3189
- size of case/total weight
- BG169R 45.9 x 42.6 x 15.4mm / 43g
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.