BGA225CP-4A Casio BabY-G Pink Beige Series Watches - Baby-G NZ - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - OXIPAY - Have it now and pay over 4 fortnightly payments
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- OXIPAY - Have it now and pay over 4 fortnightly payments - Interest free
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- LED light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.y
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Tidal Trend Indicator (Shows tidal changes over the next 12 hours.)
- 1-second stopwatch Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1000 hours.
- Measuring capacity: 59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Counter (Keep track of a count up to 999.)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (tide level)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 46.9×45.5×15.1mm
- Total weight : 55g
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
|Model||Pink Beige Series|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.