BGA240L-1A Casio Baby-G Runners Watch - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - The CASIO BABY-G is a watch that accompanies you wherever you go. It fits every aspect of your active life — it is sporty, bold and colour
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- OXIPAY - Have it now and pay over 4 fortnightly payments - Interest free
- Auto-LED lightA light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face, incl. the feature of an Auto Light Switch that illuminates the display when the watch is angled towards the face.
- Shock-resistantShock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- Neo-displayA luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- Second time zoneA second location time can be set and called up. Ideal if you frequently make overseas calls.
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 100 hoursElapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 100 hours.
- Lap memory 60Measured total, lap and split times can be stored in a memory with the date and can be displayed again later. A data set consists of: date, total, lap and split times. The memory has enough space for up to 60 data sets. Some models can also store calculated distances and calories.
- Timer - 1/1 min. - 24 hours (with automatic repeat)For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. They then count back automatically from the preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- 3 multi alarmsThis model has 3 independent multifunctional alarms. This watch will remind you of any appointment you need to keep. In total, there are four possible types of alarm: 1. Daily alarm, sounds at the same time each day, 2. Date alarm, e.g. to help you remember birthdays, 3. Monthly alarm, sounds on the same day at the same time each month, 4. Alarm for every day of a particular month.
- Snooze featureEach time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Button tones on/offThe button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
- Automatic calendarOnce set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12/24-hour timekeepingTimes can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Mineral glassThe tough mineral glass resists scratching.
- Resin case
- Resin bandSynthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
- 3 Years - 1 BatteryThe battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. three years.
- Water resistance classification (10 bar)Perfect for swimming and snorkelling: the watch is water resistant to 10 bar / 100 metres. The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 22810)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)46,4mm x 42,6mm x 15,3mm
- Weightapprox. 40,0 g
|Water Resist||100 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.