DW6900-1V G-Shock - G-SHOCK NZ - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - Q Card 3 Months Interest Free - Put it on Lay-Buy
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
G-Shock Classic Watch featuring Shock resistance, 200M WR, countdown timer, 1/100 sec. stopwatch and auto-calendar. Black resin band digital watch with neutral face.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.Shock Resistant
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- EL Backlight with Afterglow
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Flash Alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time-up alarm
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00’00”00-59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00’00-23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours
- (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery CR2016
- Approx. battery life: 2 years
- Module 1289
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.