G8900-1D Casio G-Shock Watches - Christies Jewellery
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
Introducing a collection of new colours for the popular long-selling front button 8900 model. A new face design and aluminum bezel add a touch of fashionable elegance. Function-wise, these models come with Super Illuminator high-intensity LED illumination and Auto light switch. Strictly Limited quantities of this great looking G-Shock
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Resin Band
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for Suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- LED Backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow.
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time up alarm
- Multi Time (4 different cities)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59.99'
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Input range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarms
- 5 independent daily alarms (One-time or Daily)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2016
- Size of case/total weight: 55.1 X 52.5 X 16.3 mm/69 g
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.