GRB100-1A2 G-Shock MTG Bluetooth Watch - Free Delivery - 5 Year Guarantee - OXIPAY - Have it now and pay over 4 fortnightly payments - Interest free
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
Another Baselworld 2018 introduction is the G-Shock GR-B100 Gravitymaster series. The GR-B100 is a Tough Solar analog-digital aviation model featuring a “high definition” LCD display and large analog hands. The analog subdial appears to be a countdown timer and function indicator. The GR-B100 can connect to a smartphone via Bluetooth and the G-Shock Connected app can adjust the watch settings and automatically sync the time. This watch also has the flight log function which records time and location point information and presents the log data on a map in the smartphone app. A special countdown alarm feature allows the time, date, and schedule name to be set, with the remaining time to set time shown in the LCD display. This feature allows for counting down to a specified date and time, and the countdown to each event can be displayed on the watch to the exact second.
- Phone linking
- Flight Log Function using waypoint memory
- Auto time adjustment (four times a day)
- Easy watch setting
- World Time for approximately 300 cities
- Time swapping
- Auto time zone and summer time rule updating
- Alarm/Timer settings
- Phone Finder
- Battery level indicator (seven levels)
- Watch Functions
- Tough Solar
- Hand shift feature
- World Time: 39 World Time cities, 39 time zones and UTC, Home Time/World Time swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer: 1/10-second countdown, up to 24 hours
- Multi-Alarm: 5 alarms with date setting, hourly time signal
- Super Illuminator (double) illuminates the face and digital display
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- OXIPAY - Have it now and pay over 4 fortnightly payments - Interest free
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Solar powered
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World time
- 39 time zones* (39 cities + coordinated universal time), one-touch UTC time zone, daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
- *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1/1000-second stopwatch Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1000 hours.
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00"000~59'59"999 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00"0~23:59'59"9 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/1000 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1/10 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 multi-function alarms (with countdown, daily, 1 time, schedule)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 1 dial (countdown indicator)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.