MTGB1000B-1A G-Shock MTG Bluetooth Watch - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - OXIPAY - Have it now and pay over 4 fortnightly payments - Interest free
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
Casio first announced the G-Shock MTG-B1000 at Baselworld 2018. The solar-powered MTG-B1000 introduces Bluetooth connectivity to the MT-G line and has a more rounded exterior than previous MT-G models. While constantly going bigger and bigger in recent years, Casio has taken a reductive approach to the MTG-B1000 with a smaller and slimmer exterior while retaining some signature elements like the round face and front screws. It looks similar to the previous MT-G models, yet quite different as if whole areas of the watch have been removed.
This is a distinctive new look for a luxury G-Shock and one that adds a new dimension of style and comfort. While the previous MT-G watches were known for their stainless steel bands, Casio is using soft urethane bands for these models.
- Phone linking
- Auto time adjustment (four times a day), World Time for approximately 300 cities, auto time zone and summer time rule updating
- Watch status indicators (number of time corrections, solar power generation amount, time zone/summer time rule update)
- User warnings (low charge , battery check, possible magnetism exposure)
- Alarm/timer settings, phone finder, battery level
- MULTIBAND 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- Tough Solar
- Dual dial world time (Simultaneous indication of current times in two different locations.)
- Countdown timer
- Super Illuminator
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- OXIPAY - Have it now and pay over 4 fortnightly payments - Interest free
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Screw Lock Crown
- Spherical Glass
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception:
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 39 time zones* (27 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
- *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1000 hours.
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- 4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.