GA1100KH-3A G-Shock Gravitymaster -G-Shock Master in Olive Drab series Watches - G-SHOCK Watches NZ - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
Presenting a collection of Master in Olive Drab series of new models from MASTER OF G –GRAVITYMASTER–, the tough and rugged, special-function watches for men on a mission under tough conditions. Using a flight jacket design motif, the body and band of this model is colored olive drab. This is accented with orange, an emergency colour that is also the colour of the lining of a flight jacket. Large Arabic numerals at 12 o'clock provide a high level of readability, which makes this model suitable for pilots.
Base model is the Twin Sensor, Super Illuminator GA-1100. Functions are specially selected to meet the needs of pilots. The new MASTER OF G –GRAVITYMASTER– model is designed and engineered specially for men who seek their adventures in the wild blue yonder and is now available at Christies either in store or online
- Limited Edition Model
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay - use Oxipay and we'll spread your payment up to a maximum of $1500 over 4 easy instalments. No interest. Ever!
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- Mineral Glass / Spherical Glass
- Shock Resistant
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Auto LED Explained: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in colour.
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Digital compass (NORTH)
- Hand indication of north (60 seconds continuous measurement)
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- 1/100-second stopwatch Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1000 hours.
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- World time hour and minute
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case: 50.8 × 52.1 × 16.6 mm
- Total weight: 85 g
|Special Functions||Twin Sensor|
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.