GBA400-4C G-Shock Bluetooth Generation 3 G'MIX - 2 Year Guarantee - Free Delivery
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
New colour for the G-SHOCK G'MIX lineup of music-themed watch. The shiny light blue colour of this model is in the image of vivid laser lights. A black disk dial in the face creates the image of a photograph record on a turntable for a cool design.
When used in combination with the special G'MIX App, this watch can control the sound quality, ambience, and other sound qualities of music playback, search for the title of a sound playing in your current location, and more. You can also perform auto time adjustment, alarm settings, and other operations from a smartphone for easier operation.
Each of these watches is Bluetooth® SMART, which makes it possible to establish a connection with a smartphone to control various phone features from your watch.The big rotary switch at 3 o’clock can be used to jump between songs, control the music volume, or adjust sound attributes with an equalizer function. With the song title search function, the touch of a button lets you look up the title of asong playing in your location and display it on the watch. You can even use the watch to produce a variety of different sound effects on your phone.
The dial at 9 o’clock, which indicates the current connection status between the watch and phone, is designed to resemble a turntable, adding to the musical motif of these models.
In terms of features, functions, and design, everything about these new G’MIX models is geared towards music and its enjoyment by you.
Mobile Link (Function linking with a Bluetooth® SMART device using wireless communication)
Use of Mobile Link requires downloading of the "G-SHOCK+" and "G'MIX App" apps to the phone.
- A special player with an equalizer and sound field setting that reproduces the ambiance of various different live venues,can be controlled from the watch.
- A rotary switch operation lets you search for the title of a song playing nearby.
- Performing a button operation on the watch causes the phone to sound a tone, helping to make it easy to find.
- Automatic Home Time and World Time setting adjustment at a preset time each day.
- Configure World Time (approximately 300 cities), alarms, timer, and other watch functions from the phone.
Phone 5s (iOS7), iPhone 5c (iOS7), iPhone 5 (iOS7), iPhone 4s (iOS7)
GALAXY S5 (Android 4.4), GALAXY Note3 (Android 4.3), GALAXY S4 (Android 4.3)
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Auto LED Explained: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in colour.
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Flash alert A light diode flashes as soon as an alarm, a countdown-time or the hour signal has been reached.
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents
- Mobile link (Linking with a Bluetooth® SMART device over a wireless connection)
- Airplane mode
- World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 35 time zones (100 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1000 hours.
- Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Input range: 1 seconds to 100 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms or one-time alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery warning (A warning appears on the display whenever battery power drops below a certain level.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 2 years on SR927W × 2 (Mobile Link used 2 hours a day.)
- *Light: 1 time (1.5 seconds)/day
- *Alarm: 10 seconds/day
- Size of case: 55 × 51.9 × 18.3 mm
- Total weight: 66 g
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.