GMAS110SR-7A Casio G-SHOCK S-Series Rose Gold Watch - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- OXIPAY - Have it now and pay over 4 fortnightly payments - Interest free
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic resistant
- Mineral Glass
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Auto LED Explained: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in colour.
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 Daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 49.0 x 45.9 x 15.8mm
- Total weight : 56g
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.