GPRB1000-1 G-Shock Rangeman Triple Sensor Solar GPS Bluetooth Watch - G-Shock Sensor Watches - G-SHOCK Watches NZ - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
A powerful body that is shock resistant, dust resistant, mud resistant, low temperature resistant, and water resistant comes packed with functions that make it the first G-SHOCK capable of GPS navigation.
GPS and a digital compass combine to guide you to your destinations, while the watch tracks your routes and stores waypoint information in memory, making this the perfect tool for survival activities. A dual charging system supports both wireless charging and solar charging.
GPS functions can be used for 33 hours after about five hours of wireless charging. When the battery reaches a level where GPS is no longer supported, it can be temporarily restored by exposing the watch to high-intensity light for solar charging. Connecting over Bluetooth® to the G-SHOCK Connected app running on a phone greatly expands GPS function performance, allowing you to create routes, display your routes on 3D maps and more.
The result is a totally new type of G-SHOCK that is designed for advanced function and built for the ultimate in toughness.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Carbon fiber insert Resin Band
- Mud Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- 200-metre water resistance
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Auto LED Explained: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in colour.
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Solar powered
- Power Source
- Solar powered system (solar-charging system), charging system compatible with wireless chargers (requires device with Type-A USB terminal)
- Low-temperature resistant (–20°C/–4°F)
- * Low-temperature resistance guarantees operation of the watch display only. It does not apply to operation of GPS, sensors or other functions.
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- GPS Navigation
- Activity logs (up to 20 logs), track display (wide area map/magnified map switching), start-to-destination direct distance, bearing to destination, destination setting from Point Memory recordings, backtrack, activity time measurement, log use status
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Point Memory
- Up to 60 sets of point data (time, date, longitude/latitude, altitude, atmospheric pressure, temperature), point icons
- Digital compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- 60 seconds continuous measurement
- Bidirectional calibration and magnetic declination correction
- Bearing memory (records and display one set of degree and direction)
- Graphical display of north
- Auto horizontal compensation
- Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m (–2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
- Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
- *Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
- Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)
- *Changeover between hPa and inHg
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Airplane mode
- World time
- 39 time zones* (39 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
- *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 999:59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments)
- 4 daily alarms
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no GPS signal reception and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- With GPS use
- NORMAL (Intermittent reception): Approx. 33 hours
- HIGH RATE (Continuous reception): Approx. 20 hours
- *Approx. two months more for non-GPS functions
- Without GPS use
- Approx. 29 months with the power-saving function* on after full charge
- *Power-saving after a certain period in a dark location
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.