GPW2000TFB-1A G-SHOCK Gravitymaster GPS Solar Watch - Casio GPS Watches NZ - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - Q Card 3 Months Interest Free - Put it on Lay-Buy
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
The GOLD TORNADO collection features the symbolic black brand colour as well as red as its base colors, highlighted with brilliant gold colour accents to deliver a look worthy of a special-edition 35th anniversary collection. All three models in the collection boast monolithic black bodies, with bright red on the back of the two-tone watch bands and the “SINCE 1983” on the watch face. Each model features gold ion plating on the main metal parts including the bezel, case, and screws, with gold color accents used extensively in other areas. Casio chose the colour gold to symbolize the G-SHOCK heritage of constantly impacting the world by delivering new toughness in construction since day one, and the aspiration to maintain the brilliant presence which creates a buzz by producing astonishment and delight.The case backs of these models are engraved with the G-SHOCK 35th anniversary logo designed by Eric Haze, a world-renowned graphic artist, while the strap keeper is emblazoned with a star emblem that signifies 35 years. All three also come in special packaging with lavish use of gold colour.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- Lay-Buy Online available
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Carbon fiber insert Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Screw Lock Crown
- Shock Resistant
- Vibration resistant
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Time calibration signal reception:
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Airplane mode
- World time
- 39 time zones (28 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Day and date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- 4 dials (24-hour, world time hour and minute, world time 24-hour, battery), date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.