GSTB100TFB-1A G-Shock 35th Anniversary GOLD TORNADO Limited Edition - G-Shock Watches NZ - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - Q Card 3 Months Interest Free - Put it on Lay-Buy
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
Bold basic black is accented by a gold color LCD, and brilliant glittering gold ion plated back cover, screws, and other metal parts. Bi-colour molding is used to create bands that are black on the outside and G-SHOCK red on the inside, for a distinctive look that identifies these watches as special models. The colour schemes of these models are designed to reflect the brilliant impact that G-SHOCK continues to have on personal timekeeping the world over.
The gold ion-plated case back is impressed with a 35th Anniversary logo that was created in cooperation with graphic designer Eric Haze, while the band ring is decorated with a group of stars representing the number 35. Special 35th anniversary packaging makes these models something special to mark a truly special anniversary.
Base models are the GPW-2000 with an advanced three-way time correction system packed into a new vibration resistant structure known as TRIPLE G RESIST, the Triple Sensor GWF-D1000 that provides depth, bearing, and temperature readings in response to requests from professionals involved in sea rescue, and the GST-B100, which is an advanced chronograph framed by a beautiful carbon bezel.
- Smartphone Link Functions
- (about 300 World Time cities, alarm, timer, hand alignment correction, home city time swapping, phone finder)
- Battery level indicator
- New layer guard structure
- Tough Solar
- Dual dial world time (Simultaneous indication of current times in two locations.)
- High-brightness LED light
- Sapphire crystal
- Ion plated case
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Screw Lock Crown
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon fiber bezel
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Measuring mode: split time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
- 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 24 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- Lay-Buy Online
- Size of case : 58.1×53.8×14.1mm
- Total weight : 101g
|Special Functions||Tough Solar|
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.