GSTB200D-1A G-Shock G-STEEL Watch - Free Delivery - Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
- Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay - use Oxipay and we'll spread your payment up to a maximum of $1500 over 4 easy instalments. No interest. Ever!
- Smartphone Link
- Approximately 300 World Time cities
- Hand alignment correction
- Time swapping
- Phone Finder
- Tough Solar
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Solid Band
- Stainless Steel Band
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Black ion plated bezel_ Ion plating is one of the most advanced surface finishing processes in the trade.
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 39 time zones* (39 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
- *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''000~59'59''999 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00''0~23:59'59''9 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/1000 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1/10 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 multi-function alarms (with daily, 1 time, schedule)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 20 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 53.3×49.2×14.5mm
- Total weight : 87g
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.