GSTS130L-1A G-Shock G-STEEL Watch - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - 3 Months Interest Free with Q Card - Put it on Lay-Buy
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Leather Strap
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration,afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, selectable illuminationduration, afterglow)
- Auto LED Explained: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in colour.
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Solar powered
- World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1000 hours.
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 100 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
|Special Functions||Tough Solar|
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.