GW-9400-1D G-Shock Rangeman Master of Desert Camouflage Watch - Solar Powered - 2 Year Guarantee - Digital compass - Altimeter
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
From MASTER OF G, the timepiece series that supports adventurers who face the rigors of the natural environment, comes new colour model for the RANGEMAN (GW-9400) series watches designed for on-land adventuring. This new model is designed and engineered for use in deserts, which is some of the harshest land-based environments in the world. The bodies of this model is done in basic G-SHOCK black, while bezel markings and hour markers are gold and beige, creating an adventurous, masculine design. From functions to designs, everything about this new MASTER OF G model maintains and enhances a proud tradition of timepieces for men who face extreme conditions head on.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Carbon fiber insert Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Auto LED Explained: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in colour.
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Digital compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- 60 seconds continuous measurement
- Graphic direction pointer
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing memory
- Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m (–2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
- Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
- Altitude Memory Function:
- Auto Save Data: High altitude, low altitude, cumulative ascent, cumulative descent (1 value each)
- Others: Relative altitude readings (–3,000 to 3,000 m)
- Selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 minutes
- *1 second for first 3 minutes only
- *Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph (past 42 hours of readings)
- Atmospheric pressure differential graphic
- Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicate significant changes in pressure)
- *Changeover between hPa and inHg
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Manual data recording of up to 40 records (altitude, barometric pressure / temperature, bearing, time (Time Stamp))
- World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city name display, daylight saving on/off
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.9''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx battery operating time:
- 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 55.2 × 53.5 × 18.2 mm
- Total weight: 93 g
|Special Functions||Triple Sensor|
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.