HDC700-1A Casio Duo 10 Year Battery Watch - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
- Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay - use Oxipay and we'll spread your payment up to a maximum of $1500 over 4 easy instalments. No interest. Ever!
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- LED light
- A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face.
- A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- Telememo 30
- 30 data records for names and telephone numbers are always on hand with this database. Every data record can contain up to 8 characters text and up to 12 numbers.
- World time function
- Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours
- Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 24 hours.
- Timer - 1/1 sec. - 24 hours
- For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. They The time can be set to the nearest second and up to 24 hours in advance.
- 3 daily alarms
- The daily alarm reminds you of events that recur every day, by emitting an audible signal at the set time. This model has three independent alarms that can be used flexibly to remind you of important appointments.
- Snooze feature
- Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Automatic calendar with Date, Day and Month
- Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping
- Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Acryl Glass
- Resin case
- Resin band
- Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
- Long Battery Life
- 10 years, 1 battery. Newly developed electronics ensure significantly lower energy consumption.
- This watch is pressure rated at 100 metres or 10bar. This makes it suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 53,3mm x 48,8mm x 16,6mm
- approx. 49 g
|Water Resist||100 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.