Lord of The Rings Galadriels Nenya Ring Silver - Free Delivery - 5 Year Guarantee - 3 Months Interest Free with Q Card - Put it on Lay-Buy
Galadriel, the Queen of the Elves, wears a beautiful ring known as Nenya in the Fellowship of the Ring. Also referred to as the Ring of Water, Nenya is reproduced in stunning detail out of solid sterling silver and set with a brilliant cubic zirconia beneath the laced silver atop the ring.
Made in Middle Earth New Zealand all of our Lord of the Rings jewelry is made to be worn and comes with a 5 year guarantee for your peace of mind....
- Made in solid 925 sterling silver.
- Set with a purple, Blue or clear coloured cubic zirconia (options)
- Comes with pouch and license card.
- Supplied with a 5 year written guarantee
- Each ring is unique and custom made to your size by our hobbits. This usually takes them about 5 days to craft a ring.
- If the size you require is not in our options please select the closest size and place the size you require in our comments box. We will advice if the size cannot be made.
|Middle Earth Options||The Hobbit Rings|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.