Official Thorins Ring Pendant - Christies Jewellery
Official The Hobbit Thorin's Ring Pendant
Thorin Oakenshield (TA 2746 - TA 2941) was a dwarf, the son of Thráin II and the grandson of King Thrór. He was best known for his deeds as leader of a group that regained the lost ancient Kingdom under the Mountain for the Dwarves from the Dragon Smaug.
The Official "The Hobbit" Thorin's Ring Pendant handcrafted by Middle Earth New Zealand's license holder. New Zealand home of the Lord of the Rings and "The Hobbit" Trilogys. All of our Lord of the Rings and Hobbit jewelry is made to be worn and comes with a 5 year guarantee for your peace of mind
- Made in 925 Sterling Silver
- Deeply Engraved with Thorin's Symbol which is oxidised black
- Supplied with a 45cm (18inches) Sterling Silver Pendant Chain.
- Comes with pouch, gift box and license of authenticity.
- The Pendant is 30mm long x 18mm in width ( 1.18 inches x 0.70inch )
- Supplied with a 5 year written guarantee
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
|Middle Earth Options||The Pendants|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.