Lord of The Rings One Ring Fine Engraving Silver - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - 3 Months Interest Free with Q Card - Put it on Lay-Buy
One ring to rule them all,
One ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Lightly Engraved with Elvish Runes. The Official Lord of the Rings "One Ring" handcrafted here in Middle Earth New Zealand home of the Lord of the Rings.
Made in Middle Earth New Zealand each ring is unique and made to order. Capture the magic of the "One Rings" enduring beauty. All of our Lord of the Rings jewelry is made to be worn and comes with a 5 year guarantee for your peace of mind....
- Our One Ring is rounded inside and out like a comfort fit band. Rings are 6mm in width. Like the original Ring these are heavy set and not light weight as offered by others.
- Crafted in SOLID Sterling Silver. Each ring is lightly engraved with the Elvish Script, we do not use laser engraving which will wear off in time.
- Each ring somes with a Hobbit leather pouch, translation and license card.
- We can provide a sterling silver belcher chain as used in the movie to use the One Ring as a pendant. See the options below.
- Supplied with Christies 5 year written guarantee.
- Each ring is unique and custom made to your size by our Hobbits. This usually takes them about 5 to 7 days to craft your ring out of 925 sterling silver.
|Middle Earth Options||The One Ring|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.