PRG600Y-1 Protrek Triple Sensor Watch - G-Shock NZ - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - 3 Months Interest Free with Q Card - Put it on Lay-Buy
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Silicon band
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Crown
- This watch is pressure rated at 100 metres or 10bar. This makes it suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
- Auto LED Explained: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in colour.
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Solar powered
- Low-temperature resistant (-10°C/14 °F)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Digital compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- 60 seconds continuous measurement
- Hand indication of north
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m (–2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
- Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
- Hand indication of altitude differential
- Manual memory measurements (up to 30 records, each including altitude, date, time)
- Auto log data (High/low altitudes, cumulative ascent and descent)
- Others: Relative altitude readings (±100 m/±1000 m),
- Selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 minutes
- *1 second for first 3 minutes only
- *Changeover between metres (m) and feet (ft)
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Hand indication of pressure differential
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
- Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)
- *Changeover between hPa and inHg
- Display range: -10 to 60 °C (14 to 140 °F)
- Display unit: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
- *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 29 time zones (29 cities + coordinated universal time), One-touch UTC Time Zone Access, daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (manual or auto (during altitude, barometric pressure, and temperature measurement))
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping:
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx battery operating time:
- 7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 25 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 51.6×51.5×13.4mm
- Total weight : 78g
|Special Functions||Triple Sensor|
|Water Resist||100 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.