PRW-7000-1A Pro Trek Triple Sensor 200 Metre Watch PRW7000-1A - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - 3 Months Interest Free with Q Card - Put it on Lay-Buy
This watch has a 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists. We also provide free support instore or by phone/email.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- Lay-Buy Online
- Triple Sensor Version 3 - Miniature built-in sensors take highly accurate readings of direction, atmospheric pressure/temperatures and altitudes and indicate the measurement values with an analogue hand and LCD. They detect changes in natural phenomena immediately to support users in making appropriate responses.
- Digital Compass
- Radio-controlled (MULTIBAND 6) - This radio-controlled timekeeping technology can receive standard time-calibration signals from all 6 transmission stations worldwide and correct the time for the North American, European, Chinese and Japanese regions.
- Tough Solar - This proprietary CASIO solar-powered battery-recharging system assures stable operation of various power-hungry functions, including dial lighting, alarms, stopwatches and measurement functions.
- Tide Graph/Moon Data
- Fishing Time
- Low-temperature resistant (–10ºC/14ºF)
- Neon Illuminator
- Double LED Lights
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Smart Access with intuitive electronic crown switch - Smart Access equipped combination model offers easy control by quick-lock crown over operations such as altitude measurement correction and alarm setting. Trouble-free time setting can also be conducted simply by pulling out, rotating and pushing in the crown.
- Auto hand position correction
- Hybrid mount construction improves movement durability.
- Hand shift feature automatically shifts the analog hands away from digital displays during measurements for easy reading of altitude, barometric pressure, and temperature readings.
- Retrograde hand - A retrograde hand serves as an indicator for the Tide Graph, bearing memory, pressure and altitude differential. A high-speed, bidirectional dual-coil motor drives a variety of intriguing hand movements.
- Band - Carbon fiber is molded into the urethane resin band material to assure high strength and durability.
- Neon illuminator (Reflective face)
- Sapphire crystal glass - An abrasion-resistant sapphire crystal assures a clear view of the dial at all times.
- Black light reacts with special ink on the hands and hour markers for easy reading, even in total darkness.
|Special Functions||Triple Sensor|
|Water Resist||200 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.