SSB343P SEIKO Chronograph Tachymeter Analog Quartz Watch - Free Delivery - 3 Year Guarantee - Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay
This brand is available in store at Christies Jewellery and Watches Hunters Plaza Papatoetoe (+64 (09) 277 6503) or order online for Free Delivery
Christies Watchstation Manukau
This brand is available in store at The Watchstation, Westfield Manukau, Auckland (+64 (09) 263 9405) or order online for Free Delivery
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay - use Oxipay and we'll spread your payment up to a maximum of $1500 over 4 easy instalments. No interest. Ever!
- Stainless Steel Case
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Quartz Movement
- Hardlex Crystal
- White Dial
- Analog Display
- Chronograph Function
- Tachymeter Scale
- 12/24 Hours Display
- Accuracy: ±15 Seconds Per Month
- Luminous Hands
- Date Display
- Screw Case Back
- Three Fold Clasp With Push Button Release
- This watch is pressure rated at 100 metres or 10bar. This makes it suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Approximate Case Diameter: 44mm
- Approximate Case Thickness: 13mm
- Instore Support - Papatoetoe (09) 2776503
|Water Resist||100 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.