SSE089J Seiko Gents Astron GPS Solar Watch - Seiko Watches NZ - Free Delivery - 3 Year Guarantee - Q Card 3 Months Interest Free - Put it on Lay-Buy
This item is available in store at Christies Jewellery and Watches Hunters Plaza Papatoetoe (+64 (09) 277 6503) or order online for Free Delivery
Christies Watchstation Manukau
This item is available in store at The Watchstation, Westfield Manukau, Auckland (+64 (09) 263 9405) or order online for Free Delivery
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- 3 Year Guarantee
- This watch is pressure rated at 100 metres or 10bar. This makes it suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Calibre Function - GPS World Time
- Accuracy- +/-1 second every 100,000 years (with daily automatic time adjustment)
- Power Reserve/Battery Life - 2 Years Power Reserve
- Calibre Function - GPS 3 Hands
- Calibre Accuracy - +/-1 second every 100,000 years (with daily automatic time adjustment)
- Calibre Display - Analogue
- Case Material - Titanium & Ceramic
- Case Size - 44.8MM
- Case colour - Black
- Band/Bracelet Type - Bracelet - Titanium
- Band/Bracelet colour - Black
- Band Reference - M0YX113W0
- Glass Type - SAPPHIRE
- Crown Type - Pull Out
- Dial Colour - Black
- Hand Indicators - Hour, Minute, Seconds
- Calendar Indicators - Date
- Lumibrite - Hands & Markers
- Dial Markers - Batons
- Perpetual Calendar - Calendar Automatically Adjusts For Short Months and Leap Years Until February, 2100
- Power Reserve Indicator
- World Time - Astron GPS Solar pinpoints your location and identifies your exact timezone by receiving GPS signals from 4 or more GPS satellites. Manual Time Adjustment is available.
- Complete with 3 year New Zealand Warranty
- Once a day, Seiko Astron receives the time signal automatically, and, on demand, connects to four or more of the GPS satellites that orbit the Earth, pinpointing its position and identifying the exact time and time zone. The hands adjust automatically to the correct Local time with Atomic Clock precision. The Astron is solar powered, so never requires a battery change, and it also has a Perpetual Calendar, so the date will be accurate up to February 2100, irrespective of leap years. The watch also features a one-touch button for adjustment to 'Daylight Saving Time'.
- Instore Support - Papatoetoe (09) 2776503
|Water Resist||100 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.