TISSOT Mens PR 100 T101.410.11.031.00 - Tissot NZ - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - Q Card 3 Months Interest Free - Put it on Lay-Buy
This item is available in store at Christies Jewellery and Watches Hunters Plaza Papatoetoe (+64 (09) 277 6503) or order online for Free Delivery
Christies Watchstation Manukau
This item is available in store at The Watchstation, Westfield Manukau, Auckland (+64 (09) 263 9405) or order online for Free Delivery
The Tissot PR 100 is a classic watch destined to be worn often and for every occasion. It features the simple and elegant face the collection is loved for, with the pared-back aesthetic symbolising luxury, quality and classic style.
- Swiss made
- Stainless Steel Case
- Stainless Steel Strap
- Case 39mm x 39mm
- Case Depth 9mm
- Swiss quartz movement
- Silver Dial
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- This watch is pressure rated at 100 metres or 10bar. This makes it suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- 2 Year Guarantee
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- In store support Papatoetoe (09) 2776503
- Ion plating is one of the most advanced surface finishing processes in the trade. In traditional processes, the gold coating on the surface of the case can be rubbed off easily. Ion plating makes the gold plating more durable, more wear resistant, and also has a higher brightness.
|Water Resist||100 Metres|
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.