BGS100-7A2 Baby-G Running Series Watch | Afterpay, Laybuy and Humm the easy way to pay
BGS-100-7A2 Description and Specifications
The perfect combination of fashionable feminine designs features that support daily health activities make these models the perfect choice for today's woman on the go.
- Afterpay - Split your purchase into 4 instalments - Pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks. You’ll pay your first installment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time. Choose Afterpay as your payment method. Instantly create your account and complete your purchase.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- This watch is pressure rated at 100 metres or 10bar. This makes it suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Auto LED Explained: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in colour.
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Count History Display: Daily data (8 days), weekly data (4 weeks), number of days step count goal was reached
- Step Goal Progress Display (GOAL mark; step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
- Step Reminder: audible alert lets you know when you have not walked enough within a specific period (Can be enabled or disabled.)
- Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 5 hours on a 6-level graph
- Step indicator
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity)
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1000 hours.
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Memory capacity: Up to 30 records (used by lap number and lap time)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 100 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minutes increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
|IPX7||With stands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes||splashes, rain or snow|
|IPX6||Protected against powerful jets of water. Water projected at all angles through a 12.5 mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100 kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres||heavy spray, driving rain, boat washing, outdoor use in rough sea conditions|
|1ATM||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 metres||splashes, rain or snow|
|3ATM 3bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 30 metres||Splash proof only, rain or snow,|
|5ATM 5bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 metres||splashes, rain or snow, Pool swimming|
|10ATM 10bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 metres||splashes, rain or snow, swimming, diving into water, snorkeling|
|20ATM 20bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 200 metres||Scuba diving, snorkeling, and high-speed water sports|
|Christies Online does not recommend that any watch be used in hot water - Spa's, showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals. The result is when the watch cools it can drag moisture back into the watch movement.|
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: BGS-100-7A2
- Stocked by: Christies Online