EQB1000XD-1A Casio Edifice Chronograph Watch | Afterpay, Laybuy and Humm the easy way to pay - CLICK & COLLECT
CASIO EQB1000XD-1A Description and Specifications
Casio has released a new variation to the popular EDIFICE Super Slim High Spec Chronograph EQB-1000 lineup, with a tachymeter bezel and accent colours that give it a fresh and sporty look.
Bluetooth® Smartphone Link, a Tough Solar power system that enables charging even by exposure to fluorescent light, and multi-hand chronograph timekeeping all come packed into a mere 8.9 mm thin case. New mounting technology combines with component and structure innovations to create a case that is about 30% thinner than the EDIFICE EQB-800 Phone Linking module.
An Accurate Time System automatically establishes a Bluetooth® connection with a smartphone four times a day to update current time settings. A special smartphone app also lets you select from among approximately 300 World Time cities, and a dial at 9 o’clock shows the current time in your currently selected World Time city. A sub-dial even indicates a.m. and p.m. times. Dual Dial World Time keeps you on time all the time no matter where you happen to be and is just the thing for anyone whose travel takes them across different time zones. This and other power-hungry features are kept operating by a Tough Solar power system.
The stopwatch has a memory for up to 200 1/1000-second lap time records, which can be sent to a phone as required. The watch’s last lap differential indicator indicates the difference between the last lap recorded and the current lap.
This new addition to the EDIFICE flagship Super Slim High Spec Chronograph provides a choice of three different models from which to choose.
Afterpay - Split your purchase into 4 instalments - Pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks. You’ll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time. Choose Afterpay as your payment method. Instantly create your account and complete your purchase.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- LAYBUY - Pay it easy, in 6 weekly payments and have it now. Only pay the price of your purchase, when you pay your instalments on time. A late fee may be applied for missed payments. Create an account in a few easy steps
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- 100-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Others: Flyback, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode, last lap indicator
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
|IPX7||With stands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes||splashes, rain or snow|
|IPX6||Protected against powerful jets of water. Water projected at all angles through a 12.5 mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100 kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres||heavy spray, driving rain, boat washing, outdoor use in rough sea conditions|
|1ATM||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 metres||splashes, rain or snow|
|3ATM 3bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 30 metres||Splash proof only, rain or snow,|
|5ATM 5bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 metres||splashes, rain or snow, Pool swimming|
|10ATM 10bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 metres||splashes, rain or snow, swimming, diving into water, snorkeling|
|20ATM 20bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 200 metres||Scuba diving, snorkeling, and high-speed water sports|
|Christies Online does not recommend that any watch be used in hot water - Spa's, showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals. The result is when the watch cools it can drag moisture back into the watch movement.|
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: EQB1000XD-1A
- Stocked by: Papatoetoe, Christies.Online