OCWG2000-1A Casio Oceanus Watch | Afterpay, Laybuy and Humm the easy way to pay - CLICK & COLLECT
CASIO OCWG2000-1A Description and Specifications
A new model from the "G2000 series", a GPS radio wave solar equipped with Bluetooth® from "OCEANUS" that pursues advanced functions and elegant design.
This time, we adopted a bezel with a simple design. The time letters and in-dial colours expressed in different tones of blue are complemented to create a highly visible design. Lightweight titanium bezel and case are treated with titanium carbide to achieve high wear resistance and beautiful texture.
In terms of technology and the time adjustment function of the watch itself using GPS satellite radio waves and standard radio wave reception function, it is equipped with a time adjustment function using a smartphone link that uses power-saving tough solar and Bluetooth. It is an advanced time adjustment system that can acquire accurate time anywhere in the world.
With the smartphone link function, you can easily and intuitively set the world time from about 300 cities and automatically change or update the time zone or daylight saving time at any time. Comfortable support for people travelling worldwide on overseas and business trips. In addition, it is possible to check the remaining battery level of the watch and correct the hand position on the smartphone, and it is possible to manage the condition of the watch with digital technology by smartphone link.
Furthermore, by linking with a smartphone, city information is managed on the smartphone side, and the city code is written on the disc on the 4 o'clock side. A neat face design with few city code notations is realised. In addition, the original performance of analog watches has also evolved. We have developed a specially designed anti-magnetic plate to achieve JIS Class 1 anti-magnetic performance.
New Oceanus combines simple design with advanced technology.
Afterpay - Split your purchase into 4 instalments - Pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks. You’ll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time. Choose Afterpay as your payment method. Instantly create your account and complete your purchase.
- LAYBUY - Pay it easy, in 6 weekly payments and have it now. Only pay the price of your purchase, when you pay your instalments on time. A late fee may be applied for missed payments. Create an account in a few easy steps
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- Model : OCW-G2000-1AJF
- Size : 51.1 x 46.1 x 14.3 mm
- Weight : 101g
- Case / bezel material: Titanium
- One-touch, slide-adjustable three-fold clasp
- Solid Band
- Titanium Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Mother of pearl face
- This watch is pressure rated at 100 metres or 10bar. The pressure rating means it is suitable for water sports. Do not use in hot water - Spa's showers etc., as the hot water expands the air inside the watch, breaking the seals and then when it cools, it will drag in moisture into the watch movement
- Solar powered
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Time calibration signal reception:
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- * 5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Airplane mode
- World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Day and date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (Hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- 4 dials (24-hour, world time hour and minute, world time 24-hour, day), date, world time city
- Accuracy:±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approximate battery operating time:
- 7 months on Rechargeable Battery (Operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 25 months on Rechargeable Battery (Operation period when stored in total darkness with the Power Save function ON after full charge)
|IPX7||With stands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes||splashes, rain or snow|
|IPX6||Protected against powerful jets of water. Water projected at all angles through a 12.5 mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100 kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres||heavy spray, driving rain, boat washing, outdoor use in rough sea conditions|
|1ATM||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 metres||splashes, rain or snow|
|3ATM 3bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 30 metres||Splash proof only, rain or snow,|
|5ATM 5bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 metres||splashes, rain or snow, Pool swimming|
|10ATM 10bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 metres||splashes, rain or snow, swimming, diving into water, snorkeling|
|20ATM 20bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 200 metres||Scuba diving, snorkeling, and high-speed water sports|
|Christies Online does not recommend that any watch be used in hot water - Spa's, showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals. The result is when the watch cools it can drag moisture back into the watch movement.|
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: OCWG2000-1A
- Stocked by: Papatoetoe, Christies.Online