COROS VERTIX 2 GPS Adventure Watch - Lava | Afterpay, Laybuy and Humm the easy way to pay - CLICK & COLLECT
WVTX-SVR Description and Specifications
An adventure by definition is an exciting experience. With the VERTIX 2 GPS Adventure Watch, COROS brings you bold innovations as well as unimaginable advancements to existing features - all so you can conquer exciting new challenges you maybe haven’t even thought of yet. No matter where your pursuits take you – the VERTIX 2, will be there every step of the way. The COROS VERTIX 2 is the first GPS watch with the next-generation all satellite dual frequencies chipset. It enables the watch to talk to all five major satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and Beidou) at the same time. It even offers dual frequency satellite communication – an express lane for better signal reducing wall reflections previously only available in aviation products.
Afterpay - Split your purchase into 4 instalments - Pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks. You’ll pay your first installment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time. Choose Afterpay as your payment method. Instantly create your account and complete your purchase.
- Welcome to the Express Lane: The COROS VERTIX 2 can talk to all five major satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and Beidou) at the same time. It even offers Dual Frequency satellite communication – an express lane for a faster, better signal previously only available in aviation products.
- VERTIX 2 brings huge improvements to GPS plotting when navigating between tall buildings, deep within the forest, or alongside rock walls, which have been considered an accuracy challenge for previous generations of GPS watches.
- Even More Power: Built from the ground up, the VERTIX 2 utilizes our next-generation chipset and processor, allowing for a better and faster COROS experience. With these advancements, VERTIX 2 is over 20% faster than the original VERTIX.
- The Big Screen: A 3.5 cm (1,4 inch) screen with 16% higher resolution allows the VERTIX 2 to present more information at a glance and keep you updated with key metrics anytime and anywhere. The VERTIX 2 also supports up to eight data fields on a single page giving you more of the information you crave throughout your activities.
- Who Runs The World: The COROS VERTIX 2 GPS Adventure Watch offers global offline mapping, and includes: Landscape, Topo, and Hybrid modes. The VERTIX 2 comes with a full global Landscape map out of the box and users can download their Topo map by regions for free from COROS.com.By zooming in and out of the map with the digital-dial or dragging around the map with the highly responsive touch screen, the VERTIX 2 offers the best experience for on-wrist navigation.
- Don't Stress: With the VERTIX 2 ECG (Electrocardiogram) capabilities, you can use your GPS Watch to measure your Heart Rate Variability (HRV) straight from your wrist. HRV is an ideal metric for measuring your body’s response to stress and its ability to recover. The COROS system converts each individualized HRV into an easily comparable metric from athlete to athlete.
- We've Got the Beat: With 32 GB of onboard storage, the VERTIX 2 can hold more data, more workouts, more routes and for the first time in a COROS GPS Watch – music. Now you can download and control your audio files straight from your GPS Watch. Additional Wi-fi capabilities are also available on the VERTIX 2 adding even greater possibilities for accessory pairing and more.
- Insta 360 Camera Control Remote: If you have an Insta360™ action camera (Insta360 Go 2, One X2 and One R), you can now control your camera from your GPS Watch. This means you can also place your camera out of your arms’ reach to get the best shots.
- How's It Hanging: For those activities when a watch on the wrist just doesn’t make sense but you still need your data, like on a big wall mission with Tommy Caldwell - take advantage of the COROS Watch Carabiner. This must have accessory for climbers and other adventurers, locks in the frame of your watch and clips onto your harness or other gear.
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Display Size 1.4 inch
- Display Resolution 280 x 280 (64 colors)
- Display Type Touch Screen Always-On Memory LCD
- Screen Material Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material Grade 5 Titanium Alloy with PVD coating
- Cover Material Titanium Alloy with PVD coating
- Watch Band 26mm Quick Fit Band
- Band Material Silicone/Nylon
- Physical Size 50.3 x 50.3 x 15.7mm
- Weight With Silicone Band 89g
- Battery Life Standard Full GPS (GPS/QZSS): 140 Hours
- Standard Full GPS with Music Playing (GPS/QZSS): 35 Hours
- All Systems On (GPS/QZSS+GLONASS+Galileo+BeiDou): 90 Hours
- All Systems On with Music Playing (GPS/QZSS+GLONASS+Galileo+BeiDou): 30 Hours
- All Systems + Dual Frequency On (GPS/QZSS+GLONASS+Galileo+BeiDou w/
- Dual Frequency): 50 Hours
- UltraMax: 240 Hours
- Daily Use: 60 Days
- Wireless Connection Bluetooth® 5.0 Dual Mode, Wi-Fi®
- Accessory Connection Bluetooth®
- Memory 32GB
- Satellite Chipset All-Satellite Dual-Frequency GNSS Chipset
- Sensors Optical Pulse Oximeter
- Optical Heart Rate Sensor
- Electrocardiogram Sensor
- This watch is pressure rated at 100 metres or 10bar. This makes it suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
Humm - Buy ‘Big things over $1000’ - Get approved online or in-store for up to $10,000. Depending on what you buy repay over 6, 9, 12 months all the way to 24 months. Get pre-approval here https://www.shophumm.com/nz/
|IPX7||With stands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes||splashes, rain or snow|
|IPX6||Protected against powerful jets of water. Water projected at all angles through a 12.5 mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100 kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres||heavy spray, driving rain, boat washing, outdoor use in rough sea conditions|
|1ATM||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 metres||splashes, rain or snow|
|3ATM 3bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 30 metres||Splash proof only, rain or snow,|
|5ATM 5bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 metres||splashes, rain or snow, Pool swimming|
|10ATM 10bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 metres||splashes, rain or snow, swimming, diving into water, snorkeling|
|20ATM 20bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 200 metres||Scuba diving, snorkeling, and high-speed water sports|
|Christies Online does not recommend that any watch be used in hot water - Spa's, showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals. The result is when the watch cools it can drag moisture back into the watch movement.|
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: WVTX2-SVR
- Stocked by: Papatoetoe, Christies Online