G2900F-1V G-Shock 10 Year Battery Watch - Laybuy and Humm For Easy Payments - G2900F-1V
G2900F-1V Description and Specifications
Ten years is a long time and that’s exactly why we used a battery that lasts just as long. Equipped with E-Data memory and 4 multi-function alarms, you’ll never miss a step. Our top selling G-shock because it ticks all the boxes and you wont find a lower price.
This watch has consistantly been our top seller due to the 10 year battery and the comfortable fit on the wrist.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
LAYBUY - Pay it easy, in 6 weekly payments and have it now. Only pay the price of your purchase, when you pay your instalments on time. A late fee may be applied for missed payments. Create an account in a few easy steps
- Afterpay - Split your purchase into 4 instalments - Pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks. You’ll pay your first installment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time. Choose Afterpay as your payment method. Instantly create your account and complete your purchase.
- 10 Year Battery Life. 10 years, 1 battery. Newly developed electronics ensure significantly lower energy consumption.
- Shock Resistant
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for Suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc.
- Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Auto LED Explained: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in colour.
- E-Data Memory. Database for website and email addresses — so you can access important addresses, even on the move. This model can store up to 40 data sets. All data entered can be protected by a PIN code.
- Memory capacity: Up to 40 sets of data (when there are 7 characters per record)
- Actual number of records depends on number of characters per record
- World Time. Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily Alarms & 1 Snooze Alarm
- Countdown Timer. For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 1 minute to 24 hours
- 1/100 second stopwatch. Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1000 hours.
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Hourly Time Signal
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
- Battery CR2025
- Approx. battery life: 10 years. 10 years, 1 battery. Newly developed electronics ensure significantly lower energy consumption.
- Module 2548
- Size of case/total weight 52.4 x 45.9 x 16.5mm / 58g
2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
|IPX7||With stands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes||splashes, rain or snow|
|IPX6||Protected against powerful jets of water. Water projected at all angles through a 12.5 mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100 kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres||heavy spray, driving rain, boat washing, outdoor use in rough sea conditions|
|1ATM||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 metres||splashes, rain or snow|
|3ATM 3bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 30 metres||Splash proof only, rain or snow,|
|5ATM 5bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 metres||splashes, rain or snow, Pool swimming|
|10ATM 10bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 metres||splashes, rain or snow, swimming, diving into water, snorkeling|
|20ATM 20bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 200 metres||Scuba diving, snorkeling, and high-speed water sports|
|Christies Online does not recommend that any watch be used in hot water - Spa's, showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals. The result is when the watch cools it can drag moisture back into the watch movement.|
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: G2900F-1V
- Stocked by: Palmerston North, Papatoetoe, Manukau