GM6900B-4D G-Shock Metal Forged Series | Afterpay, Laybuy and Humm the easy way to pay - CLICK & COLLECT
GM-6900B-4 Description and Specifications
LAYBUY - Pay it easy, in 6 weekly payments and have it now. Only pay the price of your purchase, when you pay your instalments on time. A late fee may be applied for missed payments. Create an account in a few easy steps
- Afterpay - Split your purchase into 4 instalments - Pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks. You’ll pay your first installment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time. Choose Afterpay as your payment method. Instantly create your account and complete your purchase.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Black ion plated bezel
- Ion plating is one of the most advanced surface finishing processes in the trade. In traditional processes, the gold coating on the surface of the case can be rubbed off easily. Ion plating makes the gold plating more durable, more wear resistant, and also has a higher brightness.
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Flash alert A light diode flashes as soon as an alarm, a countdown-time or the hour signal has been reached.
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1000 hours.
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 53.9×49.7×18.6mm
- Total weight : 96g
|IPX7||With stands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes||splashes, rain or snow|
|IPX6||Protected against powerful jets of water. Water projected at all angles through a 12.5 mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100 kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres||heavy spray, driving rain, boat washing, outdoor use in rough sea conditions|
|1ATM||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 metres||splashes, rain or snow|
|3ATM 3bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 30 metres||Splash proof only, rain or snow,|
|5ATM 5bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 metres||splashes, rain or snow, Pool swimming|
|10ATM 10bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 metres||splashes, rain or snow, swimming, diving into water, snorkeling|
|20ATM 20bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 200 metres||Scuba diving, snorkeling, and high-speed water sports|
|Christies Online does not recommend that any watch be used in hot water - Spa's, showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals. The result is when the watch cools it can drag moisture back into the watch movement.|
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: GM-6900B-4
- Stocked by: christies Online