GSWH1000-1A4 Casio G-Shock Smartwatch G-Squad Pro | Afterpay, Laybuy and Humm the easy way to pay - CLICK & COLLECT
GSW-H1000-1A4 Description and Specifications
Introducing the GSW-H1000, a G-SQUAD PRO smartwatch powered by Wear OS by Google™ and packed with functions that help you stay fit using activity goals and fitness tracking. The GSW-H1000 is the latest addition to the sporty G-SQUAD line of shock-resistant G-SHOCK watches. The new smartwatch is built with all the toughness of a G-SHOCK, with shock resistance and 200-meter water resistance. It is also the first G-SHOCK smartwatch to run on Wear OS by Google. As the flagship product of the sports-focused G-SQUAD line, the GSW-H1000 is great for use in a wide range of athletic settings—from activities like running, indoor workouts, road biking, and swimming, to more extreme pursuits like surfing and snowboarding.
The new watch has an optical sensor to measure heart rate, as well as a compass, altitude/air pressure sensor, accelerometer, gyrometer, GPS functionality and more. This powerful hardware profile enables the watch to capture the data on distance, speed and pace which is so useful for people doing physical training. The dual-layer monochrome and colour display features an interface with a three-tier layout that users can customise to suit their goals, putting multiple data points at their fingertips, easily accessible at a glance.
The design of the GSW-H1000 also delivers an uncompromising commitment to wearability, with a soft urethane band that provides flexibility and durability, as well as special components employed between the band and case to ensure a very comfortable fit.
Afterpay - Split your purchase into 4 instalments - Pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks. You’ll pay your first installment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time. Choose Afterpay as your payment method. Instantly create your account and complete your purchase.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- LAYBUY - Pay it easy, in 6 weekly payments and have it now. Only pay the price of your purchase, when you pay your instalments on time. A late fee may be applied for missed payments. Create an account in a few easy steps
- BAROMETER FUNCTION A built-in air pressure sensor measures ambient air pressure and presents this on a display to indicate weather patterns
- Battery Life Timekeeping mode only- more than 1 month.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity - Low Energy Support
- Built In Sensors
- Magnetic (direction),
- Pressure (atmospheric/ altitude),
- Capacitive Touchscreen Capacitive displays can be controlled with very light touches of a finger
- Dual Layer Display 1.32 inch Colour TFT LCD (320 x 300 pixels) + Monotone LCD
- GPS Navigation The watch collects location data from GPS satellites to display the current location on a route or bearing to a destination.
- Location Memory App Map screen, route screen, selectable map skin, map downloading (offline maps), voice memo, landmark, revisit marks, history screen.
- Microphone (water resistant)
- Recharging Time Approximately 2 hours at room temperature.
- Shock Resistant Patented Hollow Core Guard Structure protects against impact and vibration
- Total Weight 104g
- Multi-information display
- View measurement data such as pace and heart rate in a three-tiered display layout. Customise and rearrange data points to create just the screen display to suit your purpose.
- CASIO's APPS
- Quickly access the G-SQUAD PRO’s diverse array of functions. Swipe around the periphery of the screen to scroll through icons and locate the Heart Rate Monitor, Map and other features with ease. Button operation also available for use with gloves.
- Activity history
- Shows lists of measurement data for each activity.
- Displays details from time/distance travelled, to cadence and calories burned, to map displays of the course taken on the road and more.
- Training analysis
- Use the app for convenient viewing and management of data analysed by the watch. Check the degree of training progress and results as a basis for planning.
- GPS functionality & multiple sensors
- Obtains current location data from a GPS satellite. Optical sensors on the back of the watch measure heart rate. Also includes sensors for compass bearing, altitude, barometric pressure and more. Get real-time data with original sensing technology.
- Dual-layer display
- Combines a monochrome, always-on LCD for time display with a colour LCD for high-definition display of maps, sensor data and more. This dual display enables optimal display options for your setting while maintaining excellent visibility at all times.
- Shock-resistant structure and 20-bar water resistance
- Features the original G-SHOCK shock-resistant construction plus a water-resistant microphone and charging port. With an optical sensor to measure heart rate at the wrist and a microphone, the watch also provides shock resistance and 20-bar water resistance.
- Titanium case back
- Titanium offers excellent corrosion resistance. A titanium carbide finishing is applied to enhance abrasion resistance.
- Wear OS by Google™
- Powered with Wear OS by Google, your smartwatch comes with helpful apps like Google Assistant, Google Pay™ and Google Fit™. Get notifications for email, calls, social media, and more. Download thousands of apps from Google Play.
|IPX7||With stands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes||splashes, rain or snow|
|IPX6||Protected against powerful jets of water. Water projected at all angles through a 12.5 mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100 kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres||heavy spray, driving rain, boat washing, outdoor use in rough sea conditions|
|1ATM||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 metres||splashes, rain or snow|
|3ATM 3bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 30 metres||Splash proof only, rain or snow,|
|5ATM 5bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 metres||splashes, rain or snow, Pool swimming|
|10ATM 10bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 metres||splashes, rain or snow, swimming, diving into water, snorkeling|
|20ATM 20bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 200 metres||Scuba diving, snorkeling, and high-speed water sports|
|Christies Online does not recommend that any watch be used in hot water - Spa's, showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals. The result is when the watch cools it can drag moisture back into the watch movement.|
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: GSW-H1000-1A4
- Stocked by: Papatoetoe, Manukau, Christies.Online, Palmerston North