MRGB2000R-1A G-Shock MRG SKACHI-IRO Titanium Watch - Afterpay, Laybuy and Humm the easy way to pay - MRG-B2000R-1A
This model dress up the top-of-the-line G-SHOCK, the MR-G, in the traditional Japanese color known as kachi-iro (winning colour). A dark navy blue color with a long history in Japan, the winning colour kachi-iro was preferred by samurai, and was often used for armor and helmets. This means that this new MR-G model adopt the very spirit of the samurai warrior.
Base model is the MRG-B2000.
The MRG-B2000R model comes with a durable fluorine rubber band with the distinctive Bishamon tortoise shell finish of Bishamonten armour, a symbol of strength in Japan since ancient times. A typical Japanese scale pattern is used on the surface of the dial, while the outer periphery of the face is cut to a shape that resembles a Japanese fan or folding screen, creating a stunning impression. The gentle concave surfaces of the hour markers resemble the curve of a samurai sword. The inner surface of the bezel, inset dials, and logo all incorporate kachi-iro. The bezel is made of recrystallized titanium. Heat treating titanium creates a distinctive crystal pattern on its surface, which resembles the nie on Japanese sword blades.
Function-wise, this model is equipped with time signal reception and Bluetooth® communication capabilities for smartphone connectivity. This MR-G model incorporates ancient Japanese strength and aesthetics, combined with unmatched modern materials, structure, and functions.
Humm - Buy ‘Big things over $1000’ - Get approved online or in-store for up to $10,000. Depending on what you buy repay over 6, 9, 12 months all the way to 24 months. Get pre-approval here https://www.shophumm.com/nz/
- Case / bezel material: Titanium
- Solid Titanium Band
- Tight-lock, 1-press, 3-fold Clasp
- Screw Lock Crown
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Deep Layer Hardening + DLC Coating
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. Christies Online does not recommend that this watch is used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Time calibration signal reception. The smartphone connects with the watch automatically 4 times a day and corrects the time. When traveling across time zones, you can display the current local time with one push of a button. You can also use the app to check time-related regulations such as changes in time zones and the start and end of Daylight Savings Time in regions around the world and add them to the watch’s internal data. The correct time based on the latest time information is always displayed.
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
- Dual time
- 27 time zones, Home city time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second)
- 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 26 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 54.7×49.8×16.9mm
Total weight : 150g
- Size of case : 54.7×49.8×16.9mm
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: MRG-B2000R-1A
- Stocked by: Christies Online, Papatoetoe