MRGB2000SH-5A G-Shock Limited Edition SHOUGEKI-MARU Titanium Watch - Laybuy and Humm For Easy Payments - MRG-B2000SH-5A
An elegant masterpiece that combines the work of masters. Based on the motif of the Shougeki-Maru, an original kabuto piece that was specially created for MR-G to express the grace and aesthetics of a warlord. A one-of-its-kind worldview befitting of the top of the G-SHOCK lineup.
certified by 400 individual serial numbers in the world
Reaching new heights. A powerful presence and dignified aesthetic joined with traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
Original MR-G KABUTO Helmet,
Made by: Helmet/armour maker Yuzan Suzukine (main body) and chaser Masao Kobayashi (maedate crest)
Engraved Bezel: Ascending Dragon, Restless Soul
The design of the bezel is done in the image of the crest of the Shougeki-Maru helmet. Masao Kobayashi, a metalsmith who was also involved in the production of the helmet, hand-engraved each bezel with the figure of a brave dragon. This gives each watch a distinctive one-of-a-kind look.
Masao Kobayashi is a third-generation craftsman in Otsu City, Shiga Prefecture. He also studied gold engraving in Kyoto and has worked as a goldsmith. In addition to the production of metal fittings for shrines and temples and the restoration of cultural assets, Kobayashi also produces metal fittings for tea utensils, arts and crafts, and a wide range of other items. He is one of Japan's leading metal crafts artisans.
Forged Bezel and Band: Savage Strength, Tetsu Sabiji*
The bezel and band adopt the texture of the Shougeki-Maru helmet. Forging based on the sand dies of casting artisan Masanao Kikuchi reproduced the rough feel of iron rust. It takes a high level of skill to apply a pattern to the sand mold with a brush or mist and impart a unique texture to the metal surface.
* Titanium treated with a deep-hardening process is finished with layers of both brown and blue ion plating (IP). Then the blue IP is removed from the convex surface to produce the watch's unique look, with its rusted steel texture and prominent ascending-dragon image.
Masanao Kikuchi is the 15th generation of Kikuchi Hojudo, which was founded in 1604, as a casting master of Yamagata Castle. Ever since his childhood, Kikuchi studied under his uncle, a national treasure, and under his father, the 14th generation of the Kikuchi clan. His works, which push the limits of new creations while preserving traditional techniques, are highly regarded both in Japan and other countries.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- Case / bezel material: Titanium
- Solid Band
- Tight-lock, 1-press, 3-fold Clasp
- Titanium Band
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Screw Lock Crown
- AIP® (Arc Ion Plating) + Ion Plating
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
- Dual time
- 27 time zones, Home city time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second)
- 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 26 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 54.7×49.8×16.9mm
- Total weight : 150g
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: MRG-B2000SH-5A
- Stocked by: Christies Online