MTGB2000BDE-1A Casio G-Shock Carbon Core Watch - Afterpay, Laybuy and Humm the easy way to pay
A Bluetooth® communication function makes it possible to connect with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected app and obtain accurate time information from an Internet-based time server for automatic time adjustment as you move between time zones. Automatic adjustment of time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe enables automatic time adjustment when you are within the range of a signal, even if connection with a smartphone is not possible for some reason. Other features include high-brightness LED illumination, Dual Time, stopwatch, and more. Stable operation is ensured by a CASIO original Tough Solar charging system.
Humm - Buy ‘Big things over $1000’ - Get approved online or in-store for up to $10,000. Depending on what you buy repay over 6, 9, 12 months all the way to 24 months. Get pre-approval here https://www.shophumm.com/nz/
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel
- Solid Band
- Stainless Steel / Resin Composite Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Accompanied attached band
- Carbon monocoque case
- Screw Lock Crown
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Spherical Glass
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Black ion plated case
- Black ion plated band
- Ion plating is one of the most advanced surface finishing processes in the trade. In traditional processes, the gold coating on the surface of the case can be rubbed off easily. Ion plating makes the gold plating more durable, more wear resistant, and also has a higher brightness.
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. Christies Online does not recommend that this watch is used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
- Dual time
- 27 time zones, Home city time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second)
- 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 29 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 55.1×51×15.9mm
- Total weight : 156g
- Operating Guide
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: ETA MAY
- Model: MTG-B2000BDE-1A
- Stocked by: Papatoetoe, Manukau, Christies.Online