010-02293-18 Garmin Solar Instinct Surf Cloudbreak Watch - Laybuy and Humm For Easy Payments - Instinct 010-02293-18
Instinct 010-02293-18 Description and Specifications
Instinct is a GPS smartwatch built to break convention, conquer the elements and endure longer. It’s now taking battery life to a new level by harnessing the power of the sun. Make the most of every wave with tide data and dedicated surfing activity.
- Solar Battery - Variable based on sun-exposure, Instinct can provide unprecedented battery life to those that explore under the sun.
- Tide Data - Simply by looking at your wrist, stay up to date on ocean conditions to help catch the perfect wave.
- Surf Activity - Record the number of waves surfed, maximum speed reached and distance traveled by using the surf activity profile.
- Sports Apps - Use preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate - Use preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more.
- Smart Notifications - Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
MILITARY STANDARD 810 - Instinct is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 metres)
When you can rely on Instinct, the world can rely on you. This rugged, reliable outdoor GPS watch is built for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 metres water resistance).
The fibre-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically-strengthened, scratch-resistant display is high-contrast enough to read in bright sunlight, so you can take it with you into the extremes you face every day. Plus, the fully vented silicone bands include two independent, removable keeper loops to ensure a secure fit and to keep you from getting caught on things.
SOLAR BATTERY - Variable based on sun-exposure, Instinct can provide unprecedented battery life to those that explore under the sun.
POWER MANAGER - View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly
Smart notifications let you leave your phone in your pocket. Pair your phone with Instinct and our Garmin Connect online fitness community for automatic uploads, live tracking and the GroupTrack feature. Or, pair with the Garmin Explore website and app to plan adventures before you head out.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE - Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
The Instinct GPS watch monitors your heart rate, activity and stress throughout the day, so you know how much you do — and how hard you’re working to do it. When you’re ready to train, we’ve got you covered with preloaded activity profiles for running, biking, swimming and more.
PAIR FOR SATELLITE COMMUNICATION - Pair Instinct with an inReach® device (sold separately; active satellite subscription required) to view and send messages, get weather alerts on your wrist and trigger an SOS to the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team.
LAYBUY - Pay it easy, in 6 weekly payments and have it now. Only pay the price of your purchase, when you pay your instalments on time. A late fee may be applied for missed payments. Create an account in a few easy steps
- Lens: Power Glass
- Case and Bezel: fibre-reinforced polymer
- Silicon Strap
- QuickFit™ watch band compatible: 22 mm
- Case Size: 45 x 45 x 15.3 mm fits wrist with a circumference of 132 - 224mm
- Weight 53 g
- This watch is pressure rated at 100 metres or 10bar. This makes it suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Display type: monochrome, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size custom, two-window design; 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
- Display resolution 128 x 128 pixels
- Memory/History: 16 MB
- Smartwatch: Up to 24 days/54 days with solar*
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 56 days/Unlimited with solar*
- GPS: Up to 30 hours/38 hours with solar**
- Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 70 hours/145 hours with solar**
- Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 28 days/ 68 days with solar*
*Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
**Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions
- GPS Time Sync
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Alarm clock
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate (Constant, Every Second) - Get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
- Daily Resting Heart Rate
- Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts - Yes (High And Low)
- Body Battery™ Energy Monitor
- All-Day Stress Tracking
- Relaxation Breathing Timer
- Hydration - Yes (In Garmin Connect™)
- Menstrual Cycle - Yes (in Garmin Connect™)
BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITOR - Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- GPS: The Global Positioning System (GPS), originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radio navigation system owned by the United States government
- Galileo: Galileo is Europe's Global Satellite Navigation System (GNSS)
- GLONASS - GLONASS is an acronym, which stands for Globalnaya Navigazionnaya Sputnikovaya Sistema, or Global Navigation Satellite System. GLONASS is Russia's version of GPS (Global Positioning System).
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor - Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
- Barometric altimeter
- Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor - For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen
Daily Smart Features
- Connectivity Bluetooth®, ANT+®
- Smart notifications
- Text response/reject phone call with text (Android™ only)
- Battery Saver - Customisable Low Power Watch
- Controls smartphone music
- Find My Phone
- Find my Watch
- VIRB® Camera Remote
- Smartphone compatibility iPhone®, Android™
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
Safety and Tracking Features
- Livetrack - Tactical Features
- Dual Grid Coordinates
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance traveled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ™
- Available gym activity profiles Strength, Cardio and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing and Yoga
- Cardio workouts
- Strength workouts
- Automatic rep counting
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- GPS speed and distance
- Customisable data pages
- Customisable activity profiles
- Auto Pause®
- Interval training
- Advanced workouts
- Downloadable training plans
- Auto Lap®
- Manual Lap
- Configurable lap alerts
- Customisable alerts
- Finish time
- Virtual Partner
- Race an Activity
- Course guidance
- Touch and/or button lock
- Hot keys
- Auto scroll
- Audio prompts
- Activity history on watch
- Heart Rate Features
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- % HR max
- HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices)
- Available run profiles Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor Track Running, Trail Running
- GPS-based distance, time and pace
- Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)
- Foot pod capable
- Run workouts
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Available outdoor recreation profiles: Surfing, Stand Up Paddle boarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Fishing, Hunting, Tactical
- Point-to-point navigation
- Bread crumb trail in real time
- Back to start
- UltraTrac mode
- Elevation profile
- Distance to destination
- Barometric trend indicator with Storm Alert
- Trail run auto climb
- Vertical speed
- Total ascent/descent
- Future elevation plot
- Compatible with BaseCamp™
- GPS coordinates
- Projected waypoint
- Sight 'N Go
- Area calculation
- Sun and moon information
- Dual grid coordinates
- XERO™ Locations
- Expedition GPS Activity
- Available cycling profiles: Biking, Indoor Biking, Mountain Biking
- Race an activity
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor)
- Available swim profiles: Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)
- Swim efficiency (SWOLF)
- Drill logging
- Pool swim workouts
- Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, calories)
- Drill Logging (Pool Swim Only)
- Basic Rest Timer (Up From 0) (Pool Swim Only)
- "Repeat On" Rest Timer (Pool Swim Only)
- Time And Distance Alerts
- Pool Swim Workouts
- Underwater Wrist-Based Heart Rate
In The Box
- Charging/data cable
|IPX7||With stands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes||splashes, rain or snow|
|IPX6||Protected against powerful jets of water. Water projected at all angles through a 12.5 mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100 kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres||heavy spray, driving rain, boat washing, outdoor use in rough sea conditions|
|1ATM||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 metres||splashes, rain or snow|
|3ATM 3bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 30 metres||Splash proof only, rain or snow,|
|5ATM 5bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 metres||splashes, rain or snow, Pool swimming|
|10ATM 10bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 metres||splashes, rain or snow, swimming, diving into water, snorkeling|
|20ATM 20bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 200 metres||Scuba diving, snorkeling, and high-speed water sports|
|Christies Online does not recommend that any watch be used in hot water - Spa's, showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals. The result is when the watch cools it can drag moisture back into the watch movement.|
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: Instinct 010-02293-18
- Stocked by: Palmerston North, Papatoetoe