GBDH1000-8D G-Shock G-SQUAD GPS HRM Watch | Afterpay, Laybuy and Humm the easy way to pay - CLICK & COLLECT
GBD-H1000-8 Description and Specifications
LAYBUY - Pay it easy, in 6 weekly payments and have it now. Only pay the price of your purchase, when you pay your instalments on time. A late fee may be applied for missed payments. Create an account in a few easy steps
- Afterpay - Split your purchase into 4 instalments - Pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks. You’ll pay your first installment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time. Choose Afterpay as your payment method. Instantly create your account and complete your purchase.
- 2 Year Casio Guarantee which is only available at authorised New Zealand Casio Stockists.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
- Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
- Solar powered
- Power Source
- Solar powered system (solar-charging system), charging system compatible with dedicated cable (requires device with Type-A USB terminal)
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (with no mobile link function, time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Training Function
- Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on GPS or accelerometer data, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, Auto Run Timing Start, target alert setting (time, altitude, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned, heart rate, average heart rate, road grade, elevation, cumulative ascent, cumulative descent, ascent pace, descent pace)
- Wrist heart rate measurement (maximum measurement value: 220 bpm)
- Heart rate, target heart rate setting, heart rate zone graphic indication, heart rate graph, maximum heart rate, minimum heart rate
- Training Analysis
- Training status, fitness level trend, training load trend, VO2MAX, recovery time
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run)
- Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned, heart rate, maximum heart rate, aerobic training effect, anaerobic training effect
- Life Log Data
- Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Digital compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- 60 seconds continuous measurement
- Bidirectional calibration and magnetic declination correction
- Graphical display of north
- Auto horizontal compensation
- Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m (–2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
- Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
- *Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
- Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)
- *Changeover between hPa and inHg
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Flight mode
- World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world
- 38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
- *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 00'00'' to 60'00'' (1-second increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Vibration on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no GPS signal reception and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time on after full charge:
- With training function (GPS, heart rate) use
- LONG (Intermittent reception): Approx. 18 hours
- NORMAL (Continuous reception): Approx. 14 hours
- Without training function (GPS, heart rate) use
- Approx. 12 months without the power-saving function*
- Approx. 34 months with the power-saving function*
- *Power-saving after a certain period in a dark location
- Size of case : 63×55×20.4mm
- Total weight : 101g
GBD-H1000 Special Web Site
|IPX7||With stands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes||splashes, rain or snow|
|IPX6||Protected against powerful jets of water. Water projected at all angles through a 12.5 mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100 kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres||heavy spray, driving rain, boat washing, outdoor use in rough sea conditions|
|1ATM||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 metres||splashes, rain or snow|
|3ATM 3bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 30 metres||Splash proof only, rain or snow,|
|5ATM 5bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 metres||splashes, rain or snow, Pool swimming|
|10ATM 10bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 metres||splashes, rain or snow, swimming, diving into water, snorkeling|
|20ATM 20bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 200 metres||Scuba diving, snorkeling, and high-speed water sports|
|Christies Online does not recommend that any watch be used in hot water - Spa's, showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals. The result is when the watch cools it can drag moisture back into the watch movement.|
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: GBD-H1000-8
- Stocked by: Papatoetoe, Manukau, Palmerston North