TISSOT Seastar 1000 Chronograph T-Sport T120.417.37.051.02 | Afterpay, Laybuy and Humm the easy way to pay - CLICK & COLLECT
T1204173705102 Description and Specifications
The Tissot Seastar 1000 merges style and performance without compromising either. The diving inspiration shapes both the appearance and the functionality of this watch. It maintains its performance to a pressure of 30 bar (300m/1'000ft), combining underwater sports and a preference for a sophisticated Swiss timepiece. The diving theme continues through elements such as a unidirectional bezel, a strap with a divers' safety buckle, plus luminescent hands and markings.
Impressive Water Resistance up to 300 metres
- Afterpay - Split your purchase into 4 instalments - Pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks. You’ll pay your first installment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time. Choose Afterpay as your payment method. Instantly create your account and complete your purchase.
- Swiss made
- Automatic - POWERMATIC 80.111
- 23 jewels
- Power reserve up to 80 hours
- 316L stainless steel case with black IP coating
- Ion plating is one of the most advanced surface finishing processes in the trade. In traditional processes, the gold coating on the surface of the case can be rubbed off easily. Ion plating makes the gold plating more durable, more wear resistant, and also has a higher brightness.
- 45.5mm x 45.5mm
- Depth 12.8mm
- Aluminium bezel ring,
- Screw-down crown and caseback,
- Anti-clockwise rotating bezel,
- Screw-down pushers
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with double-sided antireflective coating
- 316L stainless steel case with black IP coating
- standard buckle
- Black Dial
- Swiss Quartz ETA G10.212
- 4 jewels
- 30-minutes and 1/10 of a second counters,
- ADD and SPLIT functions,
- Central 60-seconds chronograph hand,
- EOL (battery end-of-life indicator)
- This watch is pressure rated at 300 metres or 30bar. This makes it suitable for Diving and watcher sports. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement. All Tissot watch cases undergo several tests, including a water resistance check. Tissot tests the watch's ability to resist impacts and pressure, as well as the penetration of liquids, gas and dust by replicating the real-life conditions in which the watch may find itself.
- 2 Year Guarantee
- LAYBUY - Pay it easy, in 6 weekly payments and have it now. Only pay the price of your purchase, when you pay your instalments on time. A late fee may be applied for missed payments. Create an account in a few easy steps
- In store support Papatoetoe (09) 2776503
|IPX7||With stands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes||splashes, rain or snow|
|IPX6||Protected against powerful jets of water. Water projected at all angles through a 12.5 mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100 kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres||heavy spray, driving rain, boat washing, outdoor use in rough sea conditions|
|1ATM||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 metres||splashes, rain or snow|
|3ATM 3bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 30 metres||Splash proof only, rain or snow,|
|5ATM 5bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 metres||splashes, rain or snow, Pool swimming|
|10ATM 10bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 metres||splashes, rain or snow, swimming, diving into water, snorkeling|
|20ATM 20bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 200 metres||Scuba diving, snorkeling, and high-speed water sports|
|Christies Online does not recommend that any watch be used in hot water - Spa's, showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals. The result is when the watch cools it can drag moisture back into the watch movement.|
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: T1204173705102
- Stocked by: Manukau, christies.online