TISSOT T-TOUCH Expert Solar Watch T091.420.46.051.01 | Afterpay, Laybuy and Humm the easy way to pay - CLICK & COLLECT
T0914204605101 Description and SpecificationsThe Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar II is the latest iteration of Tissot's famed T-Touch range, perfectly built to handle the outdoors. A solid Titanium case, water-resistant to 100 metres is lightweight on the wrist and is finished with a black finish for stealthy operation, matching perfectly with the green detailing on the strap and ceramic bezel.
- World’s First Tactile Solar Watch
- 20 Multi-Task Functions
- Compass, Altimeter, Meteo
- At Full Capacity, The Watch Can Be Used For 1 Year In Total Darkness
- The Watch Automatically Calibrates Itself Into Eco Mode When Not Worn To Save Energy
The glass is a tactile sapphire crystal, allowing touch access to the major features through the dial: Meteo - Air Pressure Barometer Altimeter - Air Pressure Altimeter and Altitude Difference Meter, ideal for climbing and tracking ascents and descents Chrono - Split and lap chronograph with logbook Compass - Digital compass using the watch hands for easy reference Alarm - 2 alarms Timer - Countdown and regatta timer function In addition to this, the watch features a bright backlight and luminous hands for easy operation in low light conditions, perpetual calendar with day and week indication, second-time zone. The watch is solar-powered, so uses available light to charge, and has a charge indicator and end of life if it needs a charge boost. This is all finished with a green silicone strap, with a deployment clasp.
- Afterpay - Split your purchase into 4 instalments - Pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks. You’ll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time. Choose Afterpay as your payment method. Instantly create your account and complete your purchase.
- Swiss made
- Antimagnetic titanium case with black IP coating
- Ion plating is one of the most advanced surface finishing processes in the trade. In traditional processes, the gold coating on the surface of the case can be rubbed off easily. Ion plating makes the gold plating more durable, more wear-resistant, and also has a higher brightness.
- Titanium Bracelet
- Case 45mm x 45mm
- Case Depth 13mm
- Swiss quartz solar tactile
- altitude difference meter,
- countdown timer,
- chrono split and lap (logbook),
- 2 alarms,
- second time zone,
- a perpetual calendar with day and week indicators,
- accumulator charge indicator
- Black Dial
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
- This watch is pressure rated at 100 metres or 10bar. This makes it suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- 2 Year Guarantee
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Cardholders
- In-store support Papatoetoe (09) 2776503
|IPX7||With stands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes||splashes, rain or snow|
|IPX6||Protected against powerful jets of water. Water projected at all angles through a 12.5 mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100 kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres||heavy spray, driving rain, boat washing, outdoor use in rough sea conditions|
|1ATM||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 metres||splashes, rain or snow|
|3ATM 3bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 30 metres||Splash proof only, rain or snow,|
|5ATM 5bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 metres||splashes, rain or snow, Pool swimming|
|10ATM 10bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 metres||splashes, rain or snow, swimming, diving into water, snorkeling|
|20ATM 20bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 200 metres||Scuba diving, snorkeling, and high-speed water sports|
|Christies Online does not recommend that any watch be used in hot water - Spa's, showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals. The result is when the watch cools it can drag moisture back into the watch movement.|
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: T0914204605101
- Stocked by: Watchstation Manukau, christies.online