Christies Jewellery Online - 30 Day Return Policy
Return of Products purchased Online from Christies.
At christies we want your online shopping experience to be a pleasure without any perceived risk by you. We are happy to exchange or refund within 30 days purchases made online under most conditions;Shipping is not Free. Someone has to pay for this. At Christies we will pay for this if your order is over $40 and the item is not returned to us. If the item is returned then our shipping and restocking costs will apply. Returns need to be sent to the store that sent the item nd this can be found on your receipt. Please note the return of the item is at your cost.
- Where you have simply changed your mind, you have 30 days from the date of the product is dispatched to return the products back to us. Please fill out the return form found at this link.
- Guarantee's from returned items cannot be reused. Tissot now charge $50 for replacement Guarantees and Seiko/Pulsar/Lorus charge $15. There is a $10 cost for the replacement of the Casio guarantee. These cost will be deducted from your refund.
- We will credit your Payment Authority with an amount equal to the cost of the Products less our freight and packaging costs in sending the original order.
- We do not accept returns outside of New Zealand. This is because of the costs of customs brokerage fees and taxes on re-entry back into NZ.
- Refunds can only be made to the original purchaser through the payment Authority where the original purchase was made.
- Where the Products are faulty or damaged we will replace the Products.
- All Products returned must be returned in their original unused condition, specifications and packaging, along with any accompanying accessories/Guarantees/Instructions together with the invoice and/or packing slip accompanying the Products. All CD ROMs and software must be returned unopened. Smartwatches cannot have their software modified from the default settings.
- Products cannot be returned if they have been used, worn, engraved, modified, damaged, altered or sized. This includes rings sized at your request, at the time of purchase, as we will not resell a ring to another customer after it has already been sized.
- Wrap the Product securely and send return it to us together with the invoice which accompanied the Products to the Christies store that dispatched your order.
- We do not refund or exchange items that have been specifically custom made for you e.g. a wedding ring made to order, or been sized to your requirements etc.
- Where the Products arrived damaged by the delivery company, immediately contact Christies within 24 hours via email mailto:[email protected]co.nz stating the nature of the damage (i) Wrap the Product securely and send return it with the invoice which accompanied the Products to the Christies store that dispatched your order.
- Problems regarding your order? - You may contact us at mailto:[email protected]co.nz quoting the order number or call us on +64 06 825 6117.