In most cases Watches and Jewellery will be shipped within 48 hours. If the item is in stock it is usually shipped within 24 hours. If the item is on backorder or not one that we normally carry the item usually ships in 7 working days. If the order is going to take longer than this we will inform you.
- Delivery within New Zealand is via NZ Courierpost. All items will be signature required. We will not leave courier deliveries in letterboxes or on back door steps.
- Shipping is not Free. Someone has to pay for this. At Christies we will pay for this if your order is over $40 and the item is not returned to us. If the item is returned then our shipping and restocking costs will apply.
- NZ orders under $40 will be charged $6.50 for courier fees which is signature required with insurance. This does not cover our full shipping costs.
- International orders will be sent via Fedex or International Couriers . Delivery is usually within 3-7 days.
- Please note it is your responsibility to order items in time for peak delivery times such as Christmas. Once an item has left us we have no control over its delivery. We are not responsible for delays caused by delays in shipping and during customs processing at your border.
- If an order does not arrive we require notification of the non arrival within 4 weeks of the date of dispatch. Between 2-3 weeks we will send an email asking if the item has arrived satifactory. After 4 weeks we will not consider any claims.
- NOTE: The Delivery times for shipping are average expected delivery times. These times DO NOT incude any delays that may be caused by customs clearance procedures, terrrorist activities, computor melt downs at Freight Hubs and any other gremlins especially in holiday seasons such as Christmas.
- We are required to attach customs documentation to all international packages including a description of the goods and stating their cost. Customs or import duties may be levied once the package reaches your country. These additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and our experience is that although most orders have no problems the occasional one does require customs entry fees being paid. We find from feedback that very few orders get caught for duty and there is usually a limit before any charges apply. Currently this limit in Australia is AUD$1000. You may want to contact your local customs office for further information.