S23535P Seiko SoundProducer Stopwatch - Free Delivery - 2 Year Guarantee - Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay
This item is available in store at Christies Jewellery and Watches Hunters Plaza Papatoetoe (+64 (09) 277 6503) or order online for Free Delivery
- Oxipay is simply the easier way to pay - use Oxipay and we'll spread your payment up to a maximum of $1500 over 4 easy instalments. No interest. Ever!
- 3 Months No Payments and Interest for Q Card holders
- The Seiko S351 SoundProducer is the essential stopwatch designed for use in the recording/broadcast industry. Adds/subtracts times in hours, minutes and second and stores the result for use in Timer and Stopwatch modes.
- Ideal for those working in TV, radio, film and audio/video production wanting to calculate intro, back-times and other common operations.
- No beep/silent operation, to prevent interruptions or disturbances during recordings, performances and broadcasts.
- Calculator Mode
- Add and subtract times up to 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
- Calculator can be used whilst in timing in Timer or Stopwatch mode is in progress.
- Stopwatch Mode
- The Seiko SoundProducer measures up to 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds in one second increments. After 100 hours, timing continues from zero.
- Initial start time can be set to count up from zero, or any other start time up to a maximum of 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
- The result from Calculator Mode can also be used to set the initial start time.
- Stopwatch can be paused and resumed using the Start/Stop button.
- Whilst timing is in progress, a split time can be taken to show total elapsed time to that moment. Timing continues in the background and the current running time will be displayed on screen again after the Split button is re-pressed.
- Timer Mode
- Counts down from any specified time (maximum 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds) in one second increments.
- After zero is reached, the Sound Producer will display negative numbers to indicate elapsed time from the end of countdown.
- No beep is produced once the timer reaches zero.
- Time elapsed from the start of countdown can also be displayed by pressing the Elapsed Time button.
- Time Mode
- Time of day shown in hours, minutes and seconds.
- Time can be displayed in either 12 hour or 24 hour clock format.
- Current time of day can be toggled on/off in Timer, Stopwatch and Calculator modes.
- Instore Support - Papatoetoe (09) 2776503
The pricing shown on this web site may differ from instore. RRP is the manufacturers recomended price and our normal price instore. If the RRP is crossed out but not on SALE the lower price represents our normal online only pricing.
Items marked as SALE and items on our Specials page reflect various promotions where the price is lower than RRP or our normal online price and these are for a limit time. SALE items may be available instore but may not be available at all our stores. They are available online though. Quantities will be limited.
If you want to purchase a SALE item instore then its best to confirm availability first before travelling to your nearest store.