OCWS4000-1A Casio Oceanus Manta S4000 Series Watch | Afterpay, Laybuy and Humm the easy way to pay - CLICK & COLLECT
CASIO OCWS4000-1A Description and Specifications
With "Elegance, Technology" as the brand concept, OCEANUS Manta pursues a high-quality finish and a thin and beautiful form. In addition to the time adjustment function of the watch itself using the standard radio wave reception function, it is equipped with a time adjustment function using a smartphone link using Bluetooth®. You can set the world time from about 300 cities and automatically respond to changes in the time zone and daylight saving time. The dual coil motor enables speedy time adjustment. While equipped with these high-performance features, the thin and beautiful form unique to Manta-Ray is realised by storing it in a slim case with a thickness of 11.7 mm.
To ensure high visibility, a three-dimensional hour letter is matched to the face without the city code notation. In addition, a 16-sided polygonal bezel is used for an elegant design. The in-dial and outer ring are vapour-deposited to express OCEANUS blue. OCEANUS pursues a high-quality finish in detail, such as dual-curve sapphire glass and rough polishing.
Afterpay - Split your purchase into 4 instalments - Pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks. You’ll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time. Choose Afterpay as your payment method. Instantly create your account and complete your purchase.
- Model : OCW-S4000-1AJF
- Size : 48.3 x 43.3 x 11.7 mm
- Weight : 88g
- Case · Bezel Material: Titanium
- One push three foldable clasp
- Solid band
- Metal band (titanium)
- Neo Bright
- Two-sided anti-reflective coating sapphire glass (dual curve)
- Titanium carbide treatment
- This watch is pressure rated at 100 metres or 10bar. The pressure rating means it is suitable for water sports. Do not use in hot water - Spa's showers etc., as the hot water expands the air inside the watch, breaking the seals and then when it cools, it will drag in moisture into the watch movement
- Tough Solar (Solar Charging System)
- Radio reception function: Automatic reception (up to 6 times / day) (up to 5 times per day for Chinese radio waves / day)
- Received radio waves: JJY, Frequency: 40 kHz / 60 kHz (corresponding model for Fukushima / Kyushu both stations)
- Received radio wave: WWVB, frequency: 60 kHz
- Received radio waves: MSF / DCF 77, frequency: 60 kHz / 77.5 kHz
- Received radio wave: BPC, frequency: 68.5 kHz
- * If you set the home time setting to the time difference of a city that can receive standard waves, you will receive the station that matches the time difference.
- Mobile link function (Function interlocking by compatible mobile phone with Bluetooth® communication)
- Needle position automatic correction function
- Dual time (27 time zone, with time change function with home time)
- Stopwatch (1 second, 24 hours total)
- Battery indicator display
- Power saving function (In the dark it saves power by stopping the hand movement after a certain period of time)
- Date / Weekday display
- Full auto calendar
- Drive time in the state without solar power generation from the time of full charge
- For function use: about 5 months
- In the case of power saving state: about 20 months
- * When radio wave reception is not done or when not cooperating with smartphone, it operates with normal quartz accuracy (average monthly difference of ± 15 seconds).
|IPX7||With stands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes||splashes, rain or snow|
|IPX6||Protected against powerful jets of water. Water projected at all angles through a 12.5 mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100 kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 metres||heavy spray, driving rain, boat washing, outdoor use in rough sea conditions|
|1ATM||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 metres||splashes, rain or snow|
|3ATM 3bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 30 metres||Splash proof only, rain or snow,|
|5ATM 5bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 metres||splashes, rain or snow, Pool swimming|
|10ATM 10bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 metres||splashes, rain or snow, swimming, diving into water, snorkeling|
|20ATM 20bar||With stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 200 metres||Scuba diving, snorkeling, and high-speed water sports|
|Christies Online does not recommend that any watch be used in hot water - Spa's, showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals. The result is when the watch cools it can drag moisture back into the watch movement.|
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST. For orders dispatched overseas the Ex Tax Price will be used once you have entered your shipping address.
Stockholding will vary between stores. If you are browsing on a desktop, then in the category for the item you are interested in, you will see the stores that stock this brand and their location. This is not available on a mobile. If you intend to travel to a store it is to your advantage to phone the store first to make sure that the item is in stock first.
Alternatively you can message us via the chat link at the bottom right of the page and we can check for you.
Papatoetoe and Manukau tel:+6421525439
Palmerston North tel:+6463564602
New Plymouth tel:+6467594377
- NO GST and Customs surcharges at the border. Our prices include GST unlike overseas web sites.
- Minimum 2 Year Extended Guarantee versus 1 Year International.
- You are protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantee's Act
- No Fakes or Copy watches Guaranteed!
- No Shipping costs to return faulty or incorrect items
- 7 Day Customer Service in-store. Real People to talk too.
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Stock: In Stock 48 hours ago
- Model: OCWS4000-1A
- Stocked by: Papatoetoe, Christies.Online