Christies Jewellery Online - Payments
- Credit Card Payments are made via DPS Payment Express an innovative global leader in payment technology. Providing PCI DSS compliant payment solutions under the Payment Express brand, certified with all major card schemes. This is our preferred option. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Americian Express.
- Q Card is a NZ based charge card and provides a 3 month payment and interest holiday. Q Card's are just treated as a credit card via our processing merchant DPS Payment Express. For further information about Q Card and conditions click here
- PayPal Express is also available to our overseas customers. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, PayPal Smart Connect or account balances, without sharing financial information. Paypal currency conversion fees are normally higher than from standard banks and therefore this is not our preferred option. This option is not available for our NZ Customers.
- Prices do not include any import fees, duties, tariffs or any other charges associated with importing the Products to any Country other than New Zealand. Be aware that there maybe extra costs incured on entry depending on the customs requirement of the country involved. Any additional charges made at point of entry to a country are the purchasers responsibility.
- Prices are charged in NZ Dollars. Currency conversion on the site is subject to the bank rate on the day the credit card is charged (day of dispatch). This will vary between credit card companies. Credit card companies may also charge a currency conversion charge which varies between banks and countries. The currency conversion shown on the site is shown as guidance only using the current exchange rate but does not represent a banks "Sell" rate which will vary by country and bank.
Purchasing online with Q Card
You can now use your Q Card to make online purchases at christies.co.nz* and receive at least 3 months no payments and no interest (Payment Holiday) on your purchase.
On promotional days (as advertised from time to time) you could get an extended Payment Holiday period. Click here for current offer terms and conditions.
To use Q Card online simply select 'Credit Card' as your payment type when you check-out, enter your Q Card number, expiry date and CVV number. (Your CVV number is a 3 digit number displayed on the back on your Q Card).
What is Q Card?
Q Card is the ideal shopping partner, combining the benefits of a credit card with the added ability to access a range of interest-free deals and payment holidays^ at thousands of stores nationwide.
To find out more about Q Card, or to apply online, please visit qcard.co.nz.
* Purchases from christies.co.nz will be on your Q EFTPOS Plan.
^ Information about Q Card: A minimum purchase amount may be required. Account fees may apply. Available on Flexi Payment, Fixed Instalment or EFTPOS Plans. For interest free only deals, monthly payments may be required throughout interest free period. Q Card Standard Interest Rate applies to any outstanding balance at end of payment holiday or interest free period. Q Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.